Sunday 29 December 2013

Soap & Glory - Crazy Sexy Kohl - £9 reduced from £18

Who doesn't love a good bargain? Mum and I hit Exeter for some Christmas sales recently. I had a browse online for makeup, bath products and clothes. I have to say nothing really caught my eye. Even on Boxing Day the Lush sale wasn't impressive as it usually is and a lot of the Soap and Glory sets from Boots were sold out online.

Luckily, I managed to pick up a few bits in store a few days later. The first item I picked up was the Soap and Glory Crazy Sexy Kohl:



This kit was originally £18 but I picked it up from Boots for £9 which made me very excited. For £9 I got five waterproof kohl eyeliners as well as three eyeshadows.



Look how pigmented these liners are, simply stunning. The one which caught my eye and made me want to buy this kit is the bright teal. The eyeliners themselves have pretty good names: Cocoa Bean which is a chocolate brown, Superblack which is your standard black liner, Aquabeat is the gorgeous teal on the end, Blue My Mind is the deep navy blue shade and Grapevine is the purple colour.

The eyeshadows are called Aubersheen, Smokin and Dandy Plum. If I am honest, I bought this kit more for the liners rather than the shadows.

The liners are super creamy and apply with so little effort which is a major plus. They are also very long lasting which is great for a night out or long day at work.  The only thing I am not so keen on is the black plastic packaging in the tray. I am going to have to try and depot these somehow.

I love Soap and Glory but up until now I only bought their bath and shower products. These items are the first makeup products I own from the brand. I am very impressed so will definitely be picking some more bits and bobs up soon.

Have you tried Soap and Glory makeup before? 

3 comments:

  1. I have the soap and glory lip gloss sticks which are ok. These however look lovely...I am trying to stay away from the sales but I may have to see if they still have these in stock and order them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teal liner is stunning!!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word! Look at the pigmentation of those liners! The teal one is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......