Tuesday 10 December 2013

What a lovely thank you

As I have mentioned before my job is a reporter for a local newspaper. A while back my colleague and I wrote a feature piece for the You're Gorgeous beauty section. We featured makeup and clothes from Banburys in Barnstaple which is our local department store. 

As a thank you for our feature the manager gave each of us a goodie bag packed with products.


In my goodie bag I was given: A pink Dior nail varnish in 483, Benefit's Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow primer, Benefit lip shine in  Life on the A list, Benefit's smile brightening lip shine in California kissin', Dior Skinflash radiance booster pen, Dior Black Out waterproof mascara, Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation sample and Benefit's Triple Performing facial emulsion. 

A big thank you to Banburys in Barnstaple for a gorgeous goodie bag.

1 comment:

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......