Wednesday 1 January 2014

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque



Macadamia's deep repair masque seems to be a popular hair care product among bloggers so I thought I would give it a try. Easily influenced. I bought the 250ml pot off Amazon for around £12 which was a lot cheaper than my local hair salon was selling it for.



The first thing I noticed about this product was its smell, it is gorgeous, sweet but fresh. The masque itself is very thick and luxurious. The instructions say to only use it twice a week which I will be sticking to. I think because it is so thick it could make your hair greasy if you over use it.

The first time I used the product I felt an instant difference in my hair when styling it. It was softer, smoother and much easier to manage. I washed my hair, smoothed the masque on and carried on my usual shower routine then rinsed the conditioner out.

One thing I will say is you must make sure you thoroughly rinse all of the masque out, if you don't your locks will feel heavy, weighed down and greasy. A little of this masque really does go a long way.

This is the first item I have tried from the Macadamia range but I am impressed. Have you tried this product? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds really good! Deffo need some of this!! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this mask !! i have it in my shower and i use it every other day :) love the smell ! Happy new year doll !! would you like to follow each other on GFC and on BLoglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......