Thursday 14 May 2015

Mystical Dragon with floral nail decals

Joshua went to say the night at his grandparent's house last night so after catching up on housework I had a few moments to give myself a manicure. I used Mystical Dragon by Fashionisa and white floral nail decals. 



I need to go through my nail polish collection more often when I have the chance because I forget all the gorgeous and unusual colours I have. 

Mystical Dragon applies smoothly but stains my nails badly even with a base coat but I find most blue/green nail polishes stain my nails. I used two coats of the polish which shifts between a dark blue and turquoise with flecks of silver laced through. 

After letting both coats of polish dry I used some white nail decals and finished with Seche Vite. 

3 comments:

  1. Take a lot of pictures during each stage of pregnancy, and write down your thoughts into a journal that you can share with them later.satta king

    ReplyDelete

  2. Anxiety is something that is affecting people more than ever before. It's important to know that you can do something about your anxiety, even if you are starting to feel overwhelmed. Here are some smart tips for coping and dealing with your anxiety, so that it doesn't take over your life. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Be friendly and please share your thoughts, I love hearing your views......